TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following Terms and Conditions shall govern all transactions between EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited (the seller) and the customer. EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited reserve the right to refuse orders.
- Prices quoted are in British Pounds and are all exclusive of V.A.T where V.A.T is chargeable (unless otherwise stated). V.A.T. is charged at the prevailing rate. All prices are on an E. & O. E. basis.
- Where credit is given, payment for goods supplied is due within 30 days of the invoice date. EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month on overdue invoices.
- Private and non-account holding customers can obtain goods by presenting credit/debit card details or a cheque for the full amount with their order.
- POSTAGE AND PACKAGING
- There are three carriage rates charged against goods of different types.
- Carriage free goods – which are marked either inc. or carriage Free of Charge.
- Carriage of £1.40 (plus V.A.T.) per order – as indicated.
- Carriage charged at a box rate – these items are charged based on the number of boxes that are despatched. One box is charged at £7.99 and £5.75 per box thereafter.
- These rates apply for Zones 1 UK mainland only. For further information on zones please contact Head Office on the appropriate number.
- DESCRIPTION /ILLUSTRATIONS
- We are continually reviewing our range of products and therefore from time to time the content and/or illustrations may change if we feel changes will enhance the product.
- The property of the goods will not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
- DAMAGED GOODS
- Any shortage or damage to the goods must be reported first by telephone to our customer advisors and then in writing to our Head Office. This must be carried out within 3 days of receipt of goods otherwise claims will not be considered. Please send a copy of the delivery note (where applicable) when informing us in writing of any short/damaged delivery.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- If the buyer wishes to cancel an order they must first contact a customer advisor by telephone and this must be confirmed in writing. If both processes are not carried out the order will not be deemed to be cancelled.
- Standard Items – An order for standard items cannot be cancelled once it has been sent to despatch to be made ready for delivery. In this instance the customer will receive the goods plus their invoice. If the customer wishes to return the goods the returns procedure must be followed as described in RETURNS. A standard order that has not been sent to despatch can be cancelled without any penalty on the customer.
- Overprinted/Bespoke orders – A charge will be levied for all work carried out up to the point of cancellation. The charge will be determined by the number of hours spent preparing the job and the materials used at the time of cancellation. A minimum cancellation charge of £25.00 is present for all the overprinted/bespoke orders that have been started.
- CHANGE OF MATERIALS
- We reserve the right to change any materials that we use to make our products, although every effort will be made to remain consistent. It is necessary from time to time to change the supplier of materials which may result in small changes in quality and/or colours/shades. EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited cannot be held responsible for such changes and the customer accepts the substitution of materials chosen on their behalf as the next best alternative.
- MINIMUM QUANTITIES
- EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited reserves the right to alter orders to the minimum quantity for all orders that have requested quantities below the minimum for that product.
DELIVERYIt is the responsibility of the customer to check the number of boxes in the consignment before offering a signature for the consignment. Corrections cannot be made to the consignment size after a signature has been obtained.RETURNSWe are happy to accept returns of most standard items if the goods are seen as unsuitable. However, goods must be returned in a resalable condition in order for a credit note to be raised. Goods returned in a resalable condition will be issued with a credit note less a 10% handling charge, less all carriage charges incurred by the company. The customer must always contact our customer advisors prior to any return and include a copy of the delivery note with the return. Overprinted of bespoke items are not accepted as returns and any customer returning such items will not be issued with a credit note. Goods will not be accepted without prior authorisation. EPSL Educational Printing Services Limited can arrange collection of any unwanted goods. The charge for this service will be passed onto the customer as described above (carriage charge incurred). The rate that is charged may be less favourable than the rate that can be obtained by the customer through other means. The charge may also be higher than the rate charged to send the delivery to the customer.