You have no items in your shopping basket.
High interest age, low reading age.
Literacy Challenge aims to give practical help to those who are struggling to provide a meaningful Literacy framework for low achievers. The scheme includes texts which are interesting, motivating and which deal with real life experiences.
- Designed for older pupils who are struggling with text
- Text deals with real life situations
- Differentiated work to support the reading texts
- Clear instructions for teachers/assistants
- Wide range of texts with different styles at similar levels
- Age appropriate themes
- Detailed black and white illustrations which aid predication yet do not detract from the text
- Assessment guidelines in each book.
The starter pack (boxed set) includes 10 readers, 20 differentiated workbooks and a teachers' book.
A range of plays is also available in this fascinating series. See related products for more information.
Suitable for 8 - 12 year olds.
A5 Booklets Teacher Resource Pupil Resource Mixed Pack
- Additional Information
Author Ann Preston Reading Age / Interest Age 8 / 8 - 12 Notes No Age Range 8 - 12 Genre SEN