You have no items in your shopping basket.
The 'Thinking with Ava and Grandpa' series is a set of 6 different full colour illustrated stories for infant classes not only to entertain, but also to develop thinking and social/emotional intelligence. The stories are a set of adventures and interactions between a little girl, Ava, and her Grandpa.
Ava likes to think and question a lot, and built into the stories are simple philosophical issues for exploration. Guidance is given for the teacher, both in a separate booklet outlining the general approach, and also within each story as the main points for thinking and dialogue are given.
The stories aim
- to encourage children's imaginations
- to encourage exploration of ideas
- to encourage risk-taking in exploring ideas
- to help develop language acquisition
- to consciously develop concepts about the world
- Additional Information
Author Paul Cleghorn Reading Age / Interest Age No Notes No Age Range 5 - 8 Genre No