You have no items in your shopping basket.
The people of Planet Plenty are mystified by the changes in their world. They thought they lived on the perfect planet, but now they are suffering from global warming, acid rain and congested space highways. They travel to neighbouring Planet Pleasant to see how to conquer the CO2 monster that they guess has caused their problems. However, while there, they discover that it is their own behaviour that has caused their difficulties.
- A catchy, exciting musical for KS2 children on the topical issue of saving the environment.
- Songs in many different styles, from rock and roll to Gamelan.
- Strong links to QCA schemes of work for Music, Dance, Geography, Science and Citizenship, with supporting teachers' notes.
- Ideas for dance included.
- Includes a CD that can be used for rehearsal or performance.
- Includes text on CD for easy printing.
- Additional Information
Author Jane Smith Reading Age / Interest Age No Notes No Age Range 9 - 12 Genre No