You have no items in your shopping basket.
Poems for the Geography Classroom is a collection of fifty poems which help to bring a diverse range of topics to life, stimulate debate and discussion, and enable students and teachers to be creative in lessons. The poems are complemented by a range of practical ideas and suggestions of how they can be used imaginatively in the classroom.
- 20 practical strategies suggested
- Clever rhyming techniques employed to appeal to learners of all ages and abilities
- Excellent cross-curricular links between Geography and English are promoted.
- Diverse topics are covered, from Physical and Human to
- Includes text on CD for easy printing.
- Practical, hands-on resources that are tried and tested
Suitable for 10 - 16 year olds
- Additional Information
Author Mark Cowan Reading Age / Interest Age No Notes No Age Range 10 - 16 Genre Writing & Comprehension