You have no items in your shopping basket.
Pupil Record Books & Resources
Starting at: £10.25
- Help teachers develop their pupils' mental arithmetic skills
- Give children confidence in addition and subtraction facts
- Develops problem solving skills.
They incorporate recording sheets showing progress, including the children's own graph record.
Illustrations enhance work and make mental arithmetic lively and fun!
Book 1 includes number facts up to 50.
Book 2 includes number facts up to 100Learn More
This useful handbook will help pupils improve their Literacy Skills, particularly in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Spelling rules, e.g. 'i' before 'e' except after 'c'
- The 8 parts of language i.e. nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions...
- Sentence rules and paragraphs
- Letter layout - formal and informal
- Subject spelling word banks
- Vowels and consonants
- Punctuation marks i.e. full stop, question mark, comma, colon...
These booklets are designed to help pupils record their reading progress. Space is also provided for 'comments' enabling teachers, assistants and parents to communicate.
The Reading together booklets can be personalised with your own school details on them for an additional charge.Learn More
This modern booklet is ideal for pupils in upper junior school. Space is provided for pupils to write up to 26 spellings per day and make two attempts to spell each word.
This booklet also contains:
- additional space for pupils
- to write 7 words and their meanings
- spelling lists for numbers, days of the week, months of the year and seasons
- difficult words to spell.
Suitable for 9-11 years old.
- A5 Size
- Pupil Resource
Starting at: £5.65
An exciting range of books to encourage mental maths and problem solving in Primary maths lessons, but in an interesting, humorous and dynamic way!
The books have been written to tie in with the National Numeracy Strategy plans.
Ideal for class warm-up, or as a fun challenge at the end of a daily plenary.
Also sold as a teacher resource book under the title Mental Maths
Suitable for 6 - 11 year oldsLearn More
Starting at: £12.55
These times tables booklets are an ideal resource to keep your pupils interested and consist of:
- Clear step-by-step introduction to the multiplication tables
- Varied tasks and strategies for learning the tables
- Activities requiring the application of tables to knowledge, including the link with division
- Methods of practice required for the teaching and learning of the tables
- Activities which are linked to the NNS strategy
- Many ideas for homework and classwork