Author: Hazel Townson
30 short stories with questions, specifically written to develop children's skills of inference and deduction. Each story can be used as independent comprehension, or for other Literacy activities e.g. grammar for older pupils. The stories could also be used for reading in short assemblies.
Suitable for 6 - 9 year olds.
A4 Spiral Bound Photocopiable Teacher Resource
|Comprehension Stories - Downloadable PDFFTRHT01WEB||£12.76|
|Comprehension Stories - Hard CopyFTRHT01||£15.00|
There are currently no reviews of this product.
Carry On Shopping
People who bought this product also bought:
- Model Texts for the Primary Classroom - Book 1
- Model Texts for the Primary Classroom - Book 2
- Extending Comprehension Skills
- Poems for the Geography Classroom
- Beneath the Bombers' Moon